Frequently Asked Questions
What is eyRead?
- eyRead is a division of Genashtim Innovative Learning. This was established to provide support to users of JAWS and NVDA screen readers.
Do you provide technical support service?
- Yes we provide technical support service for users of JAWS and NVDA.
How much do you charge for the technical support service?
- We charge US$6 for 30 minutes and US$12 for 1 hour.
Do you provide screen reader training?
How long is your screen reader training?
- 40 hours assuming that the trainee is already familiar with the computer keyboard.
How do you conduct the screen reader training?
- We conduct our training online with the use of Skype and remote PC software.
Does your service include JAWS installer?
- No. Client should have their own licensed JAWS installer. If the client has the installer, we can provide assistance in installation and setup.
Does your service include NVDA installer?
- Yes. NVDA is free to download and we can assist in downloading and setting up this software to your computer.